My Curriculum Vitae:
1-) Covariant derivative of a spinor in a metric-affine space
- 3 month summer mathematical research project in collaboration with Lodovico Scarpa under the supervision of Dr. Christian Boehmer (UCL Dept. of Maths).
- Studied geometric properties of metric-affine spaces.
- Worked out the covariant derivative of spinors in spaces with torsion and non-metricity.
2-) Developing Machine Learning Algorithms for text classification of open-ended questionnaire responses (BSc Group Project)
- UCL Third Year Physics Group Project under the supervision of Prof. Paul Bartlett (UCL Dept. of Physics and Astronomy) & Dr. Kirsty Dunnett (Stockholm University).
- Physics education research project which aimed to analyse UCL physics intake questionnaires on laboratories to better tailor laboratory training.
- Developed a Python algorithm with 2 students and utilised deep neural networks and natural language processing techniques to automatically assort open-ended questionnaire responses into (multiple) categories giving an indication of the accuracy of the model in the report.
- Currently working to publish the results in a physics education journal.
3-) Computational Fluid Dynamics Project
- UCL Second Year Individual Computational Physics Project under the supervision of Dr. Patrick Guio (UCL Dept. of Physics and Astronomy).
- Utilised computational methods to find numerical solutions to non-linear partial differential equations relating to fluid flow.
- Plotted graphs to illustrate the fluid flow pattern and interpreted the results physically.
4-) Modelling Magnetic Field of Ganymede
- Summer Computing Mini-Project under the supervision of Prof Nick Achilleos (UCL Dept. of Physics and Astronomy).
- Self-taught myself MATLAB for this project, plotted the magnetic field of Ganymede using theoretical models and data from Galileo missions.